I want to give you some guideline to change your password in wordpress and if you lost your password than retrieve your password by Email.
To Change Your Password in wordpress:-
This following point help you to change your password in wordpress.
- In the Admin Panel menu, go to USERS
- Click on your username in the list to edit
- In the Edit User screen, scroll down to the New Password section and type in a new password in the two boxes provided. The strength box will show how good (strong) your password is.
- Click the UPDATE PROFILE button
Your new password takes effect immediately.
To get new password through the automatic Email:-
If you know your username and the email account in your profile, you can use the “lost password” feature of WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress Login page.
- Click on lost password
- You will be taken to a page to put in some details. Enter your user name and the email address on file for that account.
- Wait your new password is emailed to you.
- Once you get your new password, login and change it to something you can remember on your profile page.