- Website maintenance can be used for simple website updates such as changing text or images on a web page.
- right up to more comprehensive website maintenance such as new pages or new functionality for your website.
- Our website maintenance and website support services can provide you with ongoing, reliable and affordable website solutions, delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- Whether you’re a small, home-based business or a larger, corporate or government organization, we can respond to your requirements and provide you with the support you need.
- Updated frequently with new features
Maintenance & support services include the following facilities
- Alteration of the content of the web pages to match with the current scenario.
- Modifying and expanding the website by increasing the number of pages.
- Optimizing the updated website with search engines.
- Image Manipulation and Addition (client supplied images).
- Update announcements, articles, etc.
- PDF creation and uploading.
- Keeping the homepage fresh for return customers, according to Client Requirements.
- Making the website more user-friendly and attract by using the latest technology.
Website maintenance Policy
Creating modern software is our passion. From websites to mobile apps or SEO/SMO to PPC campaigns, we will take care of every pain point it may so you could focus on taking your product to next level.
Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client’s responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
- Updates are usually done within 2 to 24 hours.
- “Maintenance” is defined as keeping the website current. It is not intended to be a redesign.
- We reserve the right to distinguish between “updates” and “new design”. New design work is charged at our design rate.
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible.