I have just work with the plugin installation in WordPress with my guideline you can easily install a plugin in word press.
It will help you to begin your plugin installation your own WordPress web site. Using my guideline you can easily install plugins in WordPress.
The Following thinks you need to do plugins installation with wordpress.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop drive.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop drive.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Active Plugin to activate it.
See 5th point installed Plugins:
The plugins installed Screen allows you to view the plugins you’ve uploded and choose which plugins you want activated on your site. For information on uploding and installing plugins, see Managing Plugins.
Add New Plugins in WordPress:
The Plugins Add New Screen allows you to add new plugins. For information on downloading and installing plugins than you can Manage Plugins.
Plugin Editor in WordPress:
Using the Plugins Editor Screen, you can modify the source code of all your plugins.
This is the Following guideline to plugin installation Process in WordPress.