We are looking for Drupal Developers who can join Mumbai location ASAP.
Role: Drupal Developer
Experience: 2 to 4 yrs
- Strong expertise over PHP
- Drupal Development and Configuration (Mandatory)
- Having experience developing Custom modules in Drupal
- Through knowledge of common Drupal Modules E.g. Views, CCK, OG, Taxonomy, Nodequeue etc.
- Working knowledge on Web Servers
- Complex website content migration
- Agile methodologies.
- Good to have knowledge of Drupal commerce
- Ability to understand the technical requirement.
- Good Communication skills
Job type: Full time
Minimum experience: Two years
Education: Compulsory Education
Salary range: Negotiable based on experience
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Prestashop Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook, linkedin etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Identify new potential business in line with prospect criteria and generate new sales opportunities
- Develop, manage and maintain customer relationships
- Perform general strategic and tactical account planning and management
- Scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the customer, having researched their business and requirements.
- Support the proposal manager in answering RFP/RFI’s new/existing customers
- Assure full CRM compliance for the business generated
Skills and Experience
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential customers with confidence.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Needs to be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Performance monitoring
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Flexible and independent worker
- We are more concerned with your ability to speak intelligently and your analytics skills than your diplomas/degrees or years of experience. However the position is open to all. MBA degree is an asset.
- Site Accessibility – Creating a site engines can easily crawl & Index
- Keyword Research/Targeting – Choosing the right keywords and employing them effectively
- Content Strategy – Set a plan of how to leverage the organization’s resources to produce valuable, useful, relevant, share-worthy material
- Content Creation – Execute on creation of blog posts, evergreen content, infographics, interactive works, apps, tools, etc.
- Link Building – Investigating, Tracking and acquiring link opportunities
- New Search Protocols – Schema.org, Rel=Author, Video XML Sitemap, etc.
- Search Verticals – Images, local, video, news, blog, Social, mobile, product, etc.
- Community Management – Creating & Participating in conversations around your brand/sector in positive ways to drive awareness + adoption
- Social Media Promotion – Employing Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Quora, etc all to improve your reach
- Social Network Reach – Improving the size, Depth and breath of your social networks to reach more potential customers and connectors
- Reputation Tracking – Watching your brand’s search results, social media remarks and web content to track success and monitor for danger
- Local / Maps Optimization – Optimizing for placement in local search and portals, both web and social, plug monitoring local activity.
- An above-average level of interest in Google and passion for internet marketing
- Must be able to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Have a data-driven, analytical mind, and strong math skills
- Exquisite attention to detail, but not to the level of “paralysis by analysis”
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Basic working knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools
- Basic working knowledge of WordPress and/or HTML/CSS
- We are more concerned with your ability to speak intelligently about SEO than your diplomas/degrees or years of experience.